Friday, September 25, 2009

It's not you, it's me...


For reasons that I can't really understand myself, I've asked to be able to become a contributor at the comparatively successful Green Gravy and have been accepted. But before the one or two people who actually read my blog leave and never check here again, I'm not going to stop doing (sporadic) updates here.

What I feel like doing with this system is to keep personal opinion/general blog updates here and will post movie and anime reviews up at Green Gravy, where they at least have a chance of being read (my Excel Saga review is fresh off the press there now). Where I put my stuff about music I'm still deciding, but will, most likely, be here; I guess it may vary though. In either case, I'm not going to desert this place (in before you say that I already had months ago), so please keep checking back here every now and then for more pointless updates. That said, I also encourage you to check out Green Gravy if you haven't yet done so, at least they update on a pretty regular basis. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment