Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introductionin'

Why, hello.

I'll be honest with you. The major reason this blog exists is just so that I could get a blogger profile and comment on other people's blogs. But, I guess, lightning may strike and I'll suddenly be compelled to actually submit something myself. Chances are any submission I make will have something to do with either music, gaming or movies or a combination of the aforementioned categories. We'll see how things go anyway.

Oh yes, a little bit about myself; I'm 19, live in Adelaide, am studing Science (majoring in maths) at Flinders Uni and have a fairly crappy job. Feel free to check out my Last.fm page for more pointless voyeurism.

That's all I'll say for now, hopefully this place won't simply keep over and die. I wouldn't create any strong attachments though...

No comments:

Post a Comment